1. Purpose And Acceptance
This legal notice regulates the use of our website, which is owned by INTERNACIONAL DEL COMERCIO NADINE, S.L. Browsing the INTERNACIONAL DEL COMERCIO NADINE, S.L website attributes the condition of user thereof and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may be modified.
You agree to make correct use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic use and this Legal Notice. You will be liable to INTERNACIONAL DEL COMERCIO NADINE, S.L or to third parties, for any damages that may be caused as a result of breach of said obligation.
2. Identification And Communications
INTERNACIONAL DEL COMERCIO NADINE, S.L, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, informs you that:
* Its company name is: INTERNACIONAL DEL COMERCIO NADINE, S.L
* Your CIF is: B50677046
* Its registered office is at: TURIASO, 27 - (50197) ZARAGOZA
All notifications and communications made with INTERNACIONAL DEL COMERCIO NADINE, S.L will be considered effective, for all purposes, as long as they are made by the means specified above.
3. Conditions Of Access And Use
The website and its services are freely accessible, however, INTERNACIONAL DEL COMERCIO NADINE, S.L conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
You guarantee the authenticity and topicality of all the data that you communicate to INTERNACIONAL DEL COMERCIO NADINE, S.L * and you will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements you make.
You expressly agree to make appropriate use of the contents and services of EL INTERNACIONAL DEL COMERCIO NADINE, S.L and not to use them for, among others:
* Disseminate content, criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, advocating terrorism or, in general, contrary to law or public order.
* Introduce computer viruses into the network or carry out actions that may alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to the electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of INTERNACIONAL DEL COMERCIO NADINE, S.L or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which INTERNACIONAL DEL COMERCIO NADINE, S.L provides its services.
* Try to access data of other people or restricted areas of the computer systems of INTERNACIONAL DEL COMERCIO NADINE, S.L or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
* Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of INTERNACIONAL DEL COMERCIO NADINE, S.L or third parties.
* Impersonate the identity of another user, public administration or a third party.
* Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
* Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other commercial purposes without your prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to INTERNACIONAL DEL COMERCIO NADINE, SL, without being understood as none of the exploitation rights over them are transferred beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, you who access this website can view the contents and, where appropriate, make authorized private copies as long as the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to no exploitation.
Likewise, all the brands, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of INTERNACIONAL DEL COMERCIO NADINE, S.L, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes any right to them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the owner of the exploitation rights are prohibited.The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between INTERNACIONAL DEL COMERCIO NADINE, SL and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by INTERNACIONAL DEL COMERCIO NADINE, SL of its contents or services. Those who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request authorization in writing from INTERNACIONAL DEL COMERCIO NADINE, S.L.
In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home-page or home page of our website, and you must also refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about INTERNACIONAL DEL COMERCIO NADINE, SL, or including illegal content, contrary to good customs and public order.
INTERNACIONAL DEL COMERCIO NADINE, S.L is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available in this website or the actions carried out based on them.
4. Exclusion of Guarantees and Responsibility
INTERNACIONAL DEL COMERCIO NADINE, S.L excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
* The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, exhaustiveness and / or topicality of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to that has been accessed through the website or the services offered.
* The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
* The breach of the laws, the good faith, the public order, the uses of the traffic and the present legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, INTERNACIONAL DEL COMERCIO NADINE, SL is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and image, as well such as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, INTERNACIONAL DEL COMERCIO NADINE, S.L declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the content offered by this website.
INTERNACIONAL DEL COMERCIO NADINE, S.L does not guarantee or take responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, and therefore will not be responsible for the results obtained. INTERNACIONAL DEL COMERCIO NADINE, S.L is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
5. Procedure In Case Of Unlawful Activities
In the event that you or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illegal nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, you should Contacting INTERNACIONAL DEL COMERCIO NADINE, SL, duly identifying themselves, specifying the alleged infractions and expressly declaring and under their responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For all litigation matters that concern the INTERNACIONAL DEL COMERCIO NADINE, S.L website, Spanish legislation will apply, with the Courts and Tribunals closest to the headquarters in ** (Spain) being competent.
The administrative information provided through the website is not a substitute for the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of public administrations, which constitute the only instrument attesting to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide without legal validity.
Information regarding online dispute resolution pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR (Online Dispute Resolution Regulation):
The European Commission gives consumers the opportunity to resolve online disputes pursuant to Art. 14 Para. 1 of the ODR on one of their platforms. The platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr) serves as a site where consumers can try to reach out-of-court settlements of disputes arising from online purchases and contracts for services.